Let’s face it:
Finding the right golf club set for women can be challenging – for some female golfers, it’s even harder than finding the right shoes.
But if you thought that women’s golf clubs were just quality clubs from a men’s set rereleased in various shades of pink, think again!
Women’s golf clubs are designed with the average female golfer in mind.
Let’s look at some of the best women’s golf clubs on the market right now and how to choose the best golf clubs as a female golfer.
Our set review of the best lady golf clubs was last updated on and includes:
Callaway Women's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Clubs (16-Piece) - Best Complete Lady Set Overall
- Very forgiving gold clubs with Excellent Build Quality
- All Clubs you could wish for or need for your game
- Consistent Progression from the already loved last years model
- Good resale value
Hours spent testing
Table of Contents
6 Best Ladies Golf Clubs in 2019
If you want to have a complete set that will be durable and stay with you for a long time, don’t look any further. The Callaway Womens Golf Set with 16 pieces is the top pick in our review, and for good reason.
It comes with 16 pieces including:
- Women’s Driver: A full titanium driver that gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to hit it long off the tee
- Fairway Wood: Very forgiving fairway 3-wood built with an aerodynamic club head for long, high flying shots
- Hybrids: 4 hybrid and 5 hybrid which deliver distance, forgiveness and Control
- Irons and Wedges: A 6 club combination of a stainless steel pitching wedge and short and long irons which provide ladies good control and forgiveness helping you to the green from shorter distances
- Putter: A putter with a precise face milling design which provides great accuracy and shot control
- 4 head covers
- A lightweight bag that comes with a durable backpack strap, a cooler pocket, 5 other handy pockets, and a rain hood. The golf bag also comes in a turquoise color which will help you to stand out from the crowd
This set is best for women golfers who…
- Are unsure about which golf clubs to get and just want a good choice quickly
- Want a top quality set from the industry leader at a fair price point
- Want a complete set of golf clubs that can be your companion until you reach very advanced player levels
- Simply want an overall top set of golf clubs
- Aim to share a set with other women golfers and want all to benefit from it
- Comes with hybrid clubs which are an excellent alternative to typical irons
- The shafts have an easy grip and are comfortable to handle
- It comes with 4 head covers to protect the bigger clubs
- The women’s driver is lightweight and is taller than a standard beginners club – it also has a large sweet spot
- Includes a complete selection of ladies golf clubs
- Stylish appearance of the bag
- Despite the completeness, the set is still fairly lightweight
- The bag offers pockets, backpack style straps and best of all, pop-out legs to convert it to a stand bag
- Comes well packaged to avoid damage in transport
- If you are a very tall lady, this set might not be suitable for you. These clubs work best for women shorter than 6’0”
- Besides top quality, you also pay for the brand name, so the price is higher than a standard set which makes it unsuitable if you have a lower budget, unless there is a sale running
- Some women customers mention that the club head can bruise easily, but this seems to be the exception rather than the rule
After our review we conclude that the Callaway Women’s Strata Ultimate set with 16 pieces is an excellent choice for women golfers, whether you’re a beginner or a mid handicapper.
It includes top quality, easy to handle clubs and a sturdy bag with nice comfort features for easy transport and golf travel, leading to it’s near perfect 4,9 star rating. It’s not a budget set, but it’s also not as expensive as some of the luxury sets you will come across.
The Callaway 2019 Women’s Strata Complete Golf Set with 11 pieces is our choice for the best golf set for women on a budget – from one of the best golf brands around.
While it offers only a fewer items than our top choice, it may be an even better investment. The set includes 11 pieces, consisting of…
- a 460cc lightweight women’s driver
- a fairway 5-wood
- 5 hybrid
- 7 iron
- 9 iron
- a putter
- sand wedge
- 3 head covers
- a rain hood
- a durable, easy carry bag.
This set is most suitable for women who are…
- looking for a budget alternative and want to save money
- want to get the best performance for your money
- just starting out in golf or play a high handicap just recreationally
If you’re just starting out or playing recreationally at a high handicap level, you may not wish to purchase a larger set such as 14 or 16 pieces, so this 11 piece set is great as a starting point for most ladies just starting out.
You can add additional items to the set as you go along making this set a popular choice amongst women golfers.
The Callaway set itself comes in a pink and black design, helping you add a splash of color onto the field.
- Offers beginner friendly clubs that are easy to play with, particularly the driver
- Includes a visual alignment aid on the putter helping your accuracy
- Forgiving and oversized fairway wood with an aerodynamic head shape helps women make longer shots on the fairway
- Great price to quality ratio
- One of the few starter sets that come with a sand wedge
- It’s not overly complicated, and you get the equipment you need with no confusion
- Reputable, high quality brand
- The grip of this set has been said to be less comfortable than other lady clubs
- No extensive club selection, so an upgrade will be needed once you become an intermediate golfer
- You may need to add some hybrid clubs
- The fairway woods will dent after use slightly easier than more expensive sets
- No pitching wedge included
- Club length may not suitable for you if you are a woman over 6’0”
The 2019 Women’s Strata Complete Golf Set with 11 pieces from the brand Callaway Golf is one of the best golf sets for lady golfers who are on a budget, a complete beginner or simply want to play recreationally at a high handicap level.
It’s affordable and offers all essential clubs, some perimeter weighted in a durable, top quality fashion. A durable, top quality bag rounds off the value pack. If you are in the early stages of your golf journey this set provides an excellent starting point.
The Callaway Golf 2019 Women’s Strata Plus Complete 14 Piece set is great for the intermediates as it is of a middle budget.
It includes the following 14 pieces:
- a driver
- 6 iron
- 9 iron
- a putter
- A sand wedge
- A pitching wedge
- 3 head covers
- a stand bag
This set is the best fit for you if you…
- Have a high or mid handicap
- Continue to have keen interest in the sport and want to lower your handicap
- Want to experiment with more advanced shots
- Travel and want to have the equipment to play on multiple courses offering different challenges and lengths
- Already have a set of clubs that is either broken or aging to the point where you want to replace it
- The clubs are durable, flexible and lightweight with graphite and steel shafts, striking a good balance between forgiveness and shot control
- Selection offers specialty clubs such as the pitching wedge
- The driver offers great distance
- It’s also suitable for tall women up to 6’1”
- Many customers have complimented the design and color of the set
- The set is a great value for the price
- Few customers have mentioned that the clubs scuff more easily than dedicated individual clubs and in extreme cases, a club head has fallen off, although this seems to be a clear exception
- Not ideal if you already have a very high swing speed, as the very lightweight nature of the clubs doesn’t allow you to transfer that speed to the ball optimally
- The bag doesn’t come with many spare pockets and dividers
- The bag straps padding is rather thin
If you have been playing for some time and want to progress, but are not yet a low handicapper ready to buy each club individually, this set can be a great fit. It offers the perfect step up from a beginners kit, without the price tag of even larger or more luxurious sets.
This is a full-fledged set of women’s clubs for serious beginners and high handicappers looking to have a companion set of easy to hit ladies golf clubs for a long time at a pocket-friendly price.
This set includes:
- a women’s driver
- a fairway wood #3
- a 4 hybrid
- a irons #6, 7, 8, 9
- a pitching wedge
- a putter
You also get a cart bag complete with strap for easy carrying as well as covers.
Though they have left out the hard to hit long irons set, the Wilson brand provides you distance with the graphite shafted women’s driver and fairway wood.
- A full set, with all the clubs you might need
- Wilson brand offers a 4 hybrid instead of a long iron, which makes it more forgiving to play
- The women’s driver and fairway 3-wood provide swing speed support with graphite shafts
- Dedicated pitching wedge, great for getting out of lies
- The steel shafted irons with cavity backs are perfect for improving your stroke play from the fairway onto the greens
- The driver seems to be quite long for women under 5’3”
The Wilson Ultra Ladies Complete Golf Club Set bundles a full selection of easy to play, top quality game improvement clubs with a comfy back and an affordable price, resulting in a 4,5 star set rating. Women just starting out in the sport or playing at a high handicap and want this set to be a companion for a long time, you found a match.
This budget set from Confidence Golf comes steel shafted. It contains:
- a women’s driver,
- a 4 hybrid,
- set of cavity back irons is 6-PW with Steel shafts,
- semi-mallet style putter
- stand bag with auto pop legs
- The 460cc driver has adequate forgiveness through perimeter weighting, increasing it’s sweet spot, while the 4 hybrid brings some extra distance game
The hybrid semi-mallet style putter and a stand bag with auto pop legs complete this top package.
- This is one of the most affordable sets for ladies golf
- The higher lofted and perimiter weighted driver and hybrid offer extra forgiveness and ball flight
- The golf clubs are lightweight despite being steel shafted
- The stand bag is excellent with very convenient legs
- Not suitable for mid or low handicap play and advanced shots
- Lower resale value due to the more unknown brand
- There are no graphite shafts, so this set is not recommended for ladies who have trouble with their swing speeds
If you are on a tight budget but still want to get a top quality set as a beginning or high handicap lady, the Power Hybrid Club Set from the golf brand Confidence delivers. You’ll be hard pressed to find a cheaper option with the same level of quality, unless you buy the set used, so take a look, as they may just be discounted even further at the time of this review.
This is one of the complete sets in our review, containing:
- a women’s driver with a light, 460cc club head and graphite shafts,
- a fairway wood with graphite shafts,
- a hybrid with a generous 24-degree loft and high forgiveness and perimiter weighting,
- a full set of steel shafted irons,
- a sand wedge
- a putter.
The women’s set also includes a very convenient stand bag, head covers and rain cover.
- The driver, fairway wood, and irons come with Ladies flex, which is great for lady beginners.
- This is a complete set; you don’t have to make any further purchases unless you feel the need for upgrades on individual clubs like the driver and putter.
- These ladies golf clubs are lightweight and easy to swing with a short shaft length
- The shafts are ideal for shorter women between 5’0” and 5’5″
- The deluxe stand and cart bag is comfortable
- The irons come with steel shafts which makes them sturdy but a little more heavy than graphite shafts
- No pitching wedge included, although the sand wedge is of good quality
The New Deluxe Petite Ladies Set is a favorite among petite women golfers just starting their journey or playing at a higher handicap, and often recommended for good reason.
It is a lightweight set, offers a good selection of top quality game improvement clubs with a strong putter that are perfect for shorter women golfers while being affordable at the same time.
Finding the Best Golf Club Sets for Women - Buyers Guide
Golf Set for Men vs. Women: Differences to know
The womens golf clubs in our review are based on the same technology as men’s golf equipment, but differ in these important aspects:
Shaft Length on the driver, irons and other pieces in your set
Since women are shorter than men on average, the shaft length of all women’s clubs is shorter by at least an inch, allowing you to hit the golf ball without constraining your posture.
For example, a standard 5-iron is 37.75 inches long, while the female variant is typically kept at 36.75 inches. The shafts for women are designed for an average height of 5’6″- 5’7″, while for men the height is maintained at around 5’9″ -5’10”.
Sometimes, even regular clubs are designed with shorter shafts, like the CPR from Nike, and they might be suitable for both men and women of similar height. You’ll have to check if these types of clubs are in stock at your local golf shop, as they are often hard to come by.
Shaft Flex on the driver, woods and long irons
Female golfers usually achieve slower swing speeds, due to less upper body strength compared to men.
To offset this, steel/metals shafts are changed for the more flexible graphite shaft, ensuring.
As a result, the recommended shafts of women’s golf clubs for beginners and mid handicappers alike are made out of graphite to provide higher amounts of flex and increase the impact when you hit the ball.
Club and Bag Weight of your set
To make it easier for female golfers to control their shot, the weight are often lighter than regular golf clubs. With long irons, the club heads are made heavier, while the overall weight of the club is still kept on the lower side with shorter graphite shafts. This ensures maximum control.
Loft Angle on irons, the driver and the woods of your set
Higher lofts on a club will ensure that shots will climb higher into the air once you hit the golf ball. Best selling Women’s drivers and fairway woods are given higher loft angles to help you get the best chance to achieve good launch height and get the ball high into the air from the tee or the fairway and maximize distance.
Grips for the best control of your driver and irons
The grips are shorter and thinner, as women tend to have smaller hands than men. In addition, the grips on ladies clubs often use softer, pastel colors.
If you want to dive deeper into the differences in features, youtube is a great way to start. Here is a short informative video on the features to look for in women’s golf equipment:
What to Look for in a solid Women Golf Set?
Before you randomly pick a golf club set based on a friend’s recommendation, remember that you both might be looking for very different things.
We’re all on different paths in life, with different bodies, different golfing styles and different sets of goals and obstacles. Nevertheless, any woman purchasing golf equipment will want to go over this list of factors to consider:
What’s your budget?
Even though you might be enticed by our review to jump the gun on a top premium golf set, you’ll want to stick to something within your price range, but if you buy a very cheap golf set, you might find it doesn’t work well for you or break down quickly.
If that happens, you’ll have to buy another set anyway, so save yourself the aggravation and buy a good club set to begin with. Based on your budget, you can broadly classify women’s golf club sets into three categories:
- Pocket-friendly: If you are just starting out or are trying to save, women’s golf club sets that don’t include more than 10 pieces and typically cost anywhere between $130 and $300.
- Mid-range: If you are seeking some specialty clubs within your set with higher build quality clubs sets would probably cost between $300 and $500. These golf sets are also likely to be in stock at your local golf store, as they are the best selling range.
- Luxurious: the women’s golf club sets that contain 11 clubs or more are manufactured for experts who are ready to go all out for the game. These club sets are manufactured by the premium brands and cost between $500 and $1000 and even more. Professionals playing golf competitively or those who want the newest technologies available with them on the field will have to invest even more, unless they are so good that they get sponsored.
Beware these categories don’t apply for pure iron sets. As high quality long irons are some of the most expensive equipment you can purchase, a dedicated iron set is likely going to be more costly than a general club set.
What is your why?
You should know your reason for wanting a golf club set in the first place.
Why have you read our review?
Are you just starting out and don’t have any equipment yet or you are graduating to another level in your golfing journey and you need to upgrade your club sets?
What are your physical demands?
Before you invest in a club set, you need to know if you…
- are a right-handed or left-handed golfer – to determine your club alignment
- are you taller than 5’8’ – to determine if you may actually need regular golf clubs
- are smaller than 5’2’ – to determine if you need very short shafts
- are generally very strong, fast in your swing and consistently able to hit the ball – to determine your need for a more forgiving club set with ladies flex
How many clubs do you need?
The best number of clubs you need depends on your skill level. A beginner does not need all the clubs in a set. In fact, I’d argue that might be distracting as a beginner to have so many clubs, if you haven’t already mastered one of them.
Focus is key in golf and a set with 9 to 11 clubs is plenty to work with when starting out. If you want to go low budget, you could also consider getting a mere “short set” from a golf store, which usually includes 5-7 essential clubs with a golf cart bag, just to get started.
The downside of a short set for women is that you’ll likely have to upgrade quickly once you get the golf bug. If you start getting into golf more seriously, you might…
- want to keep playing on a regular basis
- have a handicap and want to lower it
- want to travel with golf equipment
- participate in tournaments
- want to exercise more control over the golf ball and experiment with conscious slicing, fading and chipping
If you are at that stage you can benefit from a complete club set.
Because specialty clubs allow for more control on any given shot.
Although you are only allowed to carry 14 clubs on any official tournament, even a 16 club golf set means you can pick the right tool for the occasion. Now you only need to remember to bring your golf balls.
It is also important to keep in mind that the number or irons in your set can vary greatly, depending on your skill and the golf course you intend to play. While a pure iron set can help you cover the distance between 100 yards (9-iron) and 150 yards (5-iron) as a typical female golfer, they are often not easy to play. Thus it’s recommended that you get more comfortable with a hybrid first, pack less irons but include a separate pitching wedge or lob wedge, depending on the amount of obstacles on your course.
How do you transport your equipment?
Are you mostly going to carry them, use a push cart or even a full-sized golf cart? Depending on your physical capabilities check that your golf set…
- has the appropriate weight for you to carry
- has enough pockets, especially if you plan to carry accessories with you
- it can be used as a stand back is given if you don’t have a push cart and don’t want to crouch all the time on the course
- It is durable enough for the likely weather conditions. If you life in Arizona, rain covers are a not required, but they certainly are helpful if you life in Washington.
Are you covered in case there is an issue?
What is the warranty of the golf club set like? For how long does the warranty last?
Why do we need to see more Women’s Sets in the sport?
In the past, manufacturers didn’t offer exclusive golf clubs for women. The primary reason was that there were very few female golfers. All that changed with the rising number of women golfers taking up the sport in the last few decades.
Initially, the so-called “women’s clubs” were nothing more than men’s clubs rebadged with a splash of pink or pastel colors thrown into the design!
But thankfully, that has changed in recent years for lady golfers. Today’s best selling women’s clubs and golf balls are designed for female golfers, remembering their physique and physical capabilities.
Misconceptions you need to know about Gender and Golf Clubs
No hard and fast rules exist to determine which golf club someone can use (except for overall size for tournament golf clubs). Just because you are a woman doesn’t mean you have to use women’s equipment, or vice versa.
Many men use women’s grade or senior grade clubs purely because those suit them. The important thing is to choose the best golf clubs for you, equipment that suits your physique, fitness levels, swing style, and overall play style.
Many of the best female golfers on the Pro circuit use regular golf equipment. A great example of this is Michelle Wie. At 6 foot, she is taller than average woman golfers and would benefit from having a longer club.
Besides that, since she is a gifted women golfer blessed with high swing speed, she can prosper with a stiff flex instead of the softer ladies flex.
Who Should Use Women’s Clubs
The solid rule of thumb for ladies here is: the taller you are (more than 5’6″), the less suitable women’s equipment will be for you. If you fall into the category of the average woman golfer (shorter than 5’6″, with slower swing speeds), then women’s golf clubs most likely benefit you.
Further Clarification on Shaft Flex for Women Golfers
Golf club manufacturers have an established a complete naming convention and rating for flex levels used in golf clubs. These include
- Extra Stiff (X),
- Stiff (S),
- Regular (R),
- Senior (A) and
- Ladies (L) which is the softest grade.
The letters you can read on each club of a complete set doesn’t highlight the it’s size, but rather the flex. Simply having a L grade shaft doesn’t make a club is a woman’s golf club. Likewise, just because you need a woman’s club (with a short shaft and smaller grip) doesn’t mean that the L grade shaft is the ideal choice for women golfers.
Some ladies might need a regular club with L grade shafts, while others need shorter shafts with regular or even stiffer grade flex.
For this precise reason, it is helpful to either try out multiple lady clubs in combination with different golf balls to see which work best for you or to get your clubs fitted by a professional club fitter.
What are the types of golf clubs in a Ladies golf set?
In your golf club set, you can expect to find the following types of clubs:
Fairway Wood and Driver
Woods are used when you want to make long shots of the tee and on the fairway. They include the driver (also called the 1-wood) and fairway woods (usually ranging from 3 to 9). While the best driver often gets the most attention in the media, the fairway woods will help you tremendously on longer courses. Previously, the best large club heads were of made out of wood but not anymore as modern woods are manufactured with metal heads, mostly titanium having a lightweight design to enable them to hit the ball through long distances.
Hybrids find a place between woods and irons. Lightweight and flat faced, they can be used as a replacement for long irons or shorter woods in women’s golf set since they provide a higher loft and more relaxed swing. Especially beginners find them easier to play, as they are very versatile and forgiving. A complete golf set, such as the top ones from the Callaway strata series you find above in the review contain a hybrid.
Iron clubs are used to play tee shots on shorter holes or shots taken from 100 to 150 yards for women away from the green as well as shots from the fairway. Iron clubs have a much small head that is usually solid steel and hollow with a loft angle for a perfect sweep. Complete iron sets can make up most of the value in your bag, as irons are not easy to manufacture and thus can become quite pricy.
Wedges are generally used for short approach shots, pitches around the green, chips, and hitting out of a sand trap. They include the sand wedge, lob wedge, gap wedge and pitching wedge to get out of or over various obstacles on the course. The most common wedges you need are pitching wedges and sand wedges, as most quality golf courses feature sand traps, regardless of the course size.
Putters come in various shapes and sizes, and they are used to putt the ball over short distances on the green. The model displayed in the images on the right is a blade putter. This putter style is very good for intermediate players or beginners with mini golf experience. When starting out however, you will benefit from mallet putters, which are easier to align at address control
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the most common mistake women make when they choose a golf club set?
The most common mistake is to choose clubs that are longer than you can handle. This will have a ripple effect on your posture, your hit, accuracy and shot power. An irregular stance will result in you hitting the ball off-center, reduce your efficiency, and shorten your shot distance.
How long before I need to change my women’s golf club set?
Depending on the quality of a club set, how often you play and practice with your club and your maintenance culture, a woman’s golf club set should be in right working conditions for 7 – 10 years.
Most clubs do not get replaced because they are in a dangerous state or have been used over an extended period as long as they are of good quality.
Instead, they get replaced because your abilities have exceeded the club set and you need a new set to match your skills. When that’s the case, you can often sell you used set and pick a nice upgrade set.
What set of clubs should I choose if I’m a tall woman?
Being a tall woman has its pros and cons, especially when it comes to certain sports. When playing golf, however, it can be difficult to find the right set of clubs for your height.
For taller ladies, using the wrong clubs could cause health issues such as back pain and posture problems which could be long term. Depending on your upper body strength, you may benefit from buying a men’s golf set due to the length difference in each set. Men’s sets are normally an inch taller than average golf set for women. We can’t express enough how different each set can be.
When trying and experimenting with sets, check how tall the clubs are and if you find you are bending over too much, then it’s more than likely that the clubs are too short for you and you need to choose a taller set.
Some women’s sets will come in the correct height for you already, but if you can find nothing suitable, looking in the men’s section for a decent set may be a good option.
What complete set should I choose if I’m a senior lady?
In order to find the best golf clubs as a senior lady, try to select a set that
- Is appropriate for your height, so you don’t need to hunch over
- Offers ladies shaft flex, so the clubs transfer more of your force into the ball
- Uses graphite shafts, so the clubs are lightweight and easy to swing
- Includes more than one high quality hybrid, ideally perimeter weighted, in order to have a very forgiving clubs for medium-distance and shorter shots that you can get comfortable with quickly
As we get older, unfortunately, our abilities and speed become affected and can decrease with age. This doesn’t mean you can’t play golf as well or you will no longer get as much enjoyment out of it. Hybrids are made with an aerodynamic head shape which aids in a much greater distance and increased speed.
How much space is available in the bag of a complete set?
If we consider the typical bag from any model covered in this review, most space is covered by the irons. While the driver is the biggest in size, your bag may contain wedges, most commonly a pitching wedge and a putter. In the example of the strata model from Callaway, the set comes with a solid driver, multiple woods, each of them varying in size. You’ll likely still have a lot of space for your wallet or a drinking bottle, but once you start adding more clubs, space will become an issue.
What’s the difference between a 2018 model
Do I Need Ladies Grade Shaft Flex in my set?
Ladies grade shaft flex is typical on a women’s golf set due to it offering more control over each swing you take.
The faster your swing speed, the stiffer the shaft flex should be. Check your swing speed and compare the result. If you find that it’s over 100 miles per hour, then you can consider moving to a stiffer set with less flexibility but a stronger hit.
Remember the flexibility gives you more control and accuracy over the ball, but a stiffer shaft flex brings can transfer more power if you already have high swing speed.
Should I pick a complete golf set or buy the best individual clubs if I am women and a beginner?
It’s completely up to you. You can go the whole hog and buy a full set, or you can start with just a few pieces and see how you get on.
I’d advise you rent clubs on your first try to see if you actually enjoy golfing.
If you do I recommend buying a great beginner set or an 8 or 10 piece set for high handicappers, in order to give you a consistent feeling of clubs from one manufacturer, instead of learning to handle a mix of clubs from different brands that are not necessarily made to fit together.
The Bottom Line
When you factor in both affordability and function, the Callaway 2019 Women’s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set with 16 Pieces is my clear favorite. No matter what you’re looking for in Ladies Golf Clubs, the Strata Ultimate Complete delivers top performance.
Here are some of the features that make it stand out from the crowd:
- It’s compact and lightweight yet sturdy, which makes it portable, easy to carry and great for traveling.
- It offers a vast selection of golf clubs including specialty and hybrid clubs, so you are covered in every situation.
- The golf clubs offer a good feel, high build quality, are very forgiving yet still provide good control.
- The price is better than many other higher-quality sets.
- The Stand bag is lightweight with a stylish modern look and convenient pockets.
Whether you’re just playing occasionally or multiple times per week, the women’s Strata Ultimate Complete will help you reach your goals. In no time, your may just surprise yourself on the course and will be thriving from the benefits this top set has to offer.
Your selection of golf clubs is such an important part of your enjoyment of golf, and the right clubs can make the difference between it being a frustrating disappointment or a happy success. I know it can be a drag to research all the women’s golf club options out there, but it’s more than worth it when you consider what you gain by buying the right set for you.
Hi, I'm Mattis. I love learning and challenging myself. Right now I love learning golf, so I started Fast Learners.I believe that consistency and deliberate practice are the keys to success, especially when you also take the time to reflect and get feedback on what you do. Therefore, it's my goal to provide you with the 20% most likely to get you where you want to go. Cheers to your success.